Saturday, March 2, 2013

"Calculate" by Everyday Sunday

I'm the type of person who listens to music over and over again until I get tired of it, then look for a new song and listen to that over and over again until I get tired of it, then look for a new song and listen to that over and over again...Well, I think you get the idea. 
My dad got my family a Spotify account, and I think our money is well spent.  We listen to music every day and Spotify provides us access to pretty much every song ever professionally recorded.  In fact, I've recently been listening to music so much that my parents make a point of telling me to stop. 
Recently, I've been listening to "Calculate" by Everyday Sunday, a Christian group (look at the name).  Everyday Sunday is reminiscient of Relient K and Hawk Nelson--both CCM bands--although they're less well-known. 
I absolutely love "Calculate" because it's upbeat and it's catchy.  I believe it speaks about how you can't calculate God's love, although there's some lyric that suggest it could be a love song.  I prefer thinking of it as God's love is uncalculable (is that a word?). 
I've been listening to "Calculate" over and over and over and over and over again, and I think it's definitely a song that I could recommend. 
Other songs I've recently added to my playlist are Francesca Battistelli's new single "Strangely Dim," Kerrie Roberts' "Rescue Me (How the Story Ends)," and "Every Good Thing," by The Afters.  One last thing: "Rescue Me (How the Story Ends)" was written for the Once Upon a Time TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment