Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hey Now...

What's up, guys?
I'm Rcubed, and I like to rant randomly (hence the name of the blog).  I'm a thirteen-year-old girl livin' it up.  I've got a ton of different interests, and you'll find a lot of things on my blog.  For example, Bible verses/devotionals, CCM (Christian Contemporary Music) songs I <3 and think you'll love too, book reviews, movie reviews, and a bunch of random stuff--whatever I find from the Bible, from life, or from anything random (in case you haven't noticed, I love that word...).
Oh, and food.  Who could forget one of the most important things in life?  Since my dad told me I could have a blog, I've been taking pictures of food, including onion dip (possibly one of the best things in the entire universe, apart from unicorns and bunnies and rainbows and CCM...jk), McDonald's Caesar salad, Panda Express, and Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Butter.  Sorry if I'm getting off track, but hopefully you'll see some of those in later posts.
Thanks for reading.  Hope you enjoy the rest of the blog!
-Yours truthfully, hopefully faithfully, winsomely, and most likely sincerely (ha ha),
Rcubed

No comments:

Post a Comment