Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today

Today is Wednesday, March 20th, 2013.
The first day of SPRING!!!!!!!
Okay, so winter is my favorite season (I <3 rain).  But spring is a pretty cool season too.
So is summer.  And fall is just kind of the second cousin of summer and winter (who are fraternal twins).  Spring is summer's BF, but winter's archenemy.  Spring always triumphs, though (haha, get it?).  If you don't get it, I don't blame you.  I'm rambling right now.

Today...I put on lip gloss (it has the same consistency as chapstick...disappointment) and went to math class.  I then went for a run (listening to music, of course; my new find is Brittany Hargest) and ate apples (my favorite fruit!).  Then I did history...and English...and lunch...and wrote another post (The Kuehl Kids, Part 7; I'm 5 steps ahead of you guys)...and math...and stuff. 
I'm trying to think up ways for you guys to get a sneak peek at the next Kuehl Kids serial part, but so far I can only think of the preview thing.  Oh, well, I'll just have to spoil it for you guys sometime.  Maybe I'll teach you guys how to read foreshadowing.  I have a lot of foreshadowing in my serial.  If you read foreshadowing, you can tell what's going to happen.  The Kuehl Kids is predictable ;)

On Friday I'm going to go to a math competition.  You might be thinking I'm a real nerd right now, but nope, I try not to be one.  And besides, what defines a nerd?

ALMOST TO SPRING VACATION!!!!!!! HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment