Thursday, March 7, 2013

WeirdFood

What's up, everyone?  Rcubed here.
My mom couldn't go to Costco today, so for dinner we had parmesan chicken with eggs, oatmeal, salad, and toast, along with madeleines.
I love this.  It says "100% butter."  So true!

Eggs are awesome with milk added.

My plate.  I made a honey mustard mayo sauce mixing honey mustard dressing and a spoonful of mayo.  I can eat anything with mayo...chicken, bread, even eggs (just eat something with the eggs).  It's a gift. 
 
You're jealous.  Haha.
 
To make awesome buttered toast, put a few tablespoons of butter into a saucepan and heat the stove up high.  Then plop a few pieces of bread into the butter and keep it facedown for a while.  Flip it once or twice.  Thumbs-up toast. 
 
-Rcubed

2 comments:

  1. I shall try the the butter toast right now for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it turn out? I hope it turned out ok...

    ReplyDelete