Monday, May 27, 2013

SUMMERTIME

Whew!  I haven't posted in a week.



I'm sorry, loyal fans, for not doing so.  :(  I will try to post at least every other day from now on...especially as summer approaches.


SUMMER!  SUMMER!  SUMMER!  Glorious summer...

What first comes to your mind when you hear the word 'summer'? 


Summer =

*Vacation*Sun*Pools*Lemonade*Air Conditioner*Reading*Library Every Day*No School*No Projects*Friend Hangouts and Texting;)*Sadness (new school)*Walks*Blog Posts*Novel writing*Boredom*Vacationing somewhere over the rainbow*Sibling arguments*Summer tennis camp*FREEEEEEEEDOM...

I have two more weeks until school gets out.  This week is definitely a school week, then next week is finals (party and study at the same time...oxymoron?).  This is so crazy!  I only have a week left of regular school, and this Friday marks the last real school day I'll be at school.  I'm so sad...I'm leaving the school I'm at now and it'll be definitely a new chapter in my life :():

Summer To-Do List:

1) Work on my novel, Both Sides of the Court
2) Read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read
3) Work on my not-so-mad tennis skills...A LOT.
4) Walk and have fun
5) Text/Instagram friends
6) Work on a new project...BAKING!!!!!
7) Write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write
8) Repeat #2 and #7
9) Get together with my crazy random friend and go outside in public.  I'll be holding a Windex bottle with blue Gatorade in it, and occasionally spraying blue liquid into my mouth.  She'll be eating vanilla yogurt out of a mayo jar. (I'm serious)
10) Listen to music.
11) Prep for school.
12) Eat.


This summer is going to be so fun..............





No comments:

Post a Comment