Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Toooooooday is my brother's birthday!

Today is my brother's birthday!  He's becoming a tweenager, and it's so crazy I can't believe it.  I still remember holding him when he was just born and my dad taking a picture.  Now he's a tween, and playing competitive baseball.  Dude, where did the time go?

Now, we haven't done much yet for his birthday.  We're celebrating on Friday I think, but my mom surprised my brother with a balloon.  The whole purpose of this post was to show you it, because this balloon is not any ordinary balloon.  No, it's giant, it's made of some type of aluminum sheet, it says HAPPY BIRTHDAY in cheesy, bright, big letters, and--get this--it sings happy birthday to you!  Watch the clip below:


video

1 comment:

  1. Whoa that is so cool! Happy B-day (which brother is this?) have a great summer...

    ReplyDelete