Monday, August 26, 2013

Lookin' Back

I'm on the last week of summer vacation, and I literally cannot believe it.

It seems like it was just yesterday that I wrote my bucket list for the summer.  I haven't gotten together with a lot of friends, but I wrote the first draft of my book (squee!) and am working on the second one.  I read.  I blogged.  Now, there's only one more week until school (from tomorrow).  I'm sad, but I'm excited for what God has in store for me...

Also pray for my grandparents.  They own a business across the country, and this morning they found out that someone had crashed their car into the front window.  I can only imagine the mess.  And the cost.  So please pray :(

I wrote this post to encourage you to look at some of the other things I've posted in the past.  I started this blog in March, and it's already August.  I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.  It's already been six months!  Oh my gargoyles...

I looked over some posts and picked out some of the most interesting ones for you.  Read, set, read!

March
Click here to read about my experience with the book Savvy, by Ingrid Law.
Click here to read about the amazing people I've read, including reporter spy Nellie Bly
Remember my "Ode to Kielbasa"?  Click here to read!

April
Click here to watch me rave about The Cosby Show
Watched 42?  Read my movie review here!
Read the post with the longest title ever here!
I walked to school.  Yep, it was an adventure: click here.
My "Be Yourself" shebang right here.
Read about my long, long day (in which I won second place in a poetry contest and tried toffee frozen yogurt) here.  

(I think April must have been my inspired month, because I literally was posting CRAZY RANDOM STUFF left and right)

May
Read all about my crazy, sore-throat-y bake sale here.
My Ironman movie review (for the very first movie): click here.
My nose-blowing status a couple months ago: click here.
My Ironman 3 movie review: click here.
How To Write a Story: click here.
My Summer Bucket List: click here.
Slater's 50/50: click here.

June
My wacky eighth grade graduation party: click here.
Man of Steel movie review: click here.
I remember posting this...this is just random stuff...here.

(June was an "off" month, probably because I went on vacation...which reminds me, I haven't finished the journal from it!)

July
The cutesy Despicable Me 2: My take on the movie: click here.
My first day of Tennis Camp...click here.
My first day of waking up at 5:30 a.m.: click here.
See pretty huge pictures...click here.
The Hunger Games...click here.


And of course, look back on the posts from August...how have I changed?  For one, I don't post as many posts about food (I'm lazy to send and save the pictures to myself).  And also look at the posts I didn't mention.  Did you like those?


HAVE FUN!
Rcubed

No comments:

Post a Comment