Friday, August 16, 2013

What You've Come To Love... (Hopefully)

Hey...folks.  I guess I'm going on a "blogging spree," because this is the third day in a row that I'm going to post something.  This post is just going to be random ranting, what you've (hopefully) come to love and cherish from me...

First on the itinerary (I think that's how you spell it...), I finally broke down and added "Call Me Maybe," by Carly Rae Jepsen to my playlist.  I think it's a wacky song, but it's too catchy to pass up.  I also added "Brighter Than the Sun" by Colbie Caillat.  The only thing that prevented me from adding "Brighter Than the Sun" to my playlist earlier was the fact that there's one "damn" in it, but I'll just ignore that.  New adds also include "King of Anything" by Sara Bareilles, and "Hurricane" and "Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler.  *Note: All of these songs are secular.

Second on the itinerary, I just went on shelbybach.com, and she revealed on the Spoiler Board that something's going to change between Chase and Rory in Book Three: Of Sorcery and Snow.  I have to have a little bit of romance in my books, and I think the Chase-Rory pairing is pretty set in stone, especially because they bicker a lot :)

Third on the itinerary, I completed my math placement test.  There was only ONE problem (out of seventy) that I blindly guessed on (versus ten problems on the last test).  Thank goodness--I'm a LOT more confident.  If I don't pass this stinking test, then I'm going to be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY mad.  I'm serious.

Fourth on the itinerary, I HAVE NO MORE MATH TO DO OVER THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2 morre weeks, but that's much better than doing it for two weeks more.  So I'm going to spend my days in the most joyous way possible: writing, writing, writing, reading, eating, sleeping, and writing some more.  I'm taking a break from my book, but I'll be editing it a ton.  And later I might just post the first chapter ;) just the first.  Also expect more Lily Potter, AND...the new, mysterious Sunday Serial...I promise, it'll be a lot of laughs :)

Fifth on the itinerary, I've been watching Good Luck Charlie.  I don't like the Disney Channel shows because the kids are always so much smarter than the adults--which is untrue, because in reality kids are a lot dumber and more foolish than adults--but I think Good Luck Charlie is on the better side.  My favorite character is PJ--he's hi-lar-i-ous.  I don't like the adults, though, and Gabe is kind of annoying...

Sixth on the itinerary, my brothers saw Percy Jackson & the Sea of Monsters.  I need to catch up on my movies--I'm aching for Epic, and Pacific Rim, and even though The Internship looks half inappropriate, the trailer is hilarious.

GTG...Toodles, Rcubed




No comments:

Post a Comment