Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm Aback!

I literally walked through the door, hooked my new Samsung Galaxy to the Wifi, and came straight up here to my long-unused laptop to write a post.

I'm not going to blab about the church retreat.  It was super fun.  But I'm really glad to be home, and especially today because it's the last day of summer vacation.

Noooooooooooooooooooo...I remember when I was in sixth grade or so, I couldn't wait for summer to be over.  I loved school then.  But I think I've digressed into the natural passions of a teenager.  

Especially since I'm starting a new high school, a whole new world.  My bubble's going to be popped tomorrow.  ERGH.  And it's driving me crazy because I have no idea what's going to happen.

I just hope I don't sit in dog poo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment