Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Reviews Possibly Coming... :)

Upon receiving a suggestion from my friend Elise, who also runs a blog (though it's private), I will be posting TV show reviews of Disney Channel shows like A.N.T. Farm, Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, and Austin & Ally.  Not today, but when I have time--probably later in the week.

I have been watching those kind of lately, even though I'm a tad bit too old for those (I don't watch Pretty Little Liars or anything, although I do want to watch the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff from The Avengers).  High school eats up your time, that's for sure.  Sorry for not posting as much :(

Again, wait for it...wait for it...A.N.T. Farm, Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, and Austin & Ally.  I'll also be posting my first impression of the pilot for Liv & Maddie.  

Oh yeah *super excited squeal* Rachael VS Guy on Food Network is KIDS COOKOFF!  I repeat, KIDS COOKOFF!  It's really interesting, and some of the things the kids say are just too cute ;)  Check It Out!!!

-Rcubed

No comments:

Post a Comment