Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I FINISHED MY NOVEL!

I wasn't planning on posting today, but ^^ look at the title.

I finished the novel!  I finished Snow in July!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I have to admit.  I wasn't planning on writing today, it being Christmas Day and all.  And right now I have my priorities mixed up.  So I should probably get them straightened out.

But I did finish my novel.

Final count:
-In 12-point Times New Roman, it was 96 pages.
-It was over 42000 words  (I was aiming for 50000, but I'm just not going to think about that now...)

I Finished My Novel.

*thank you, God*

I got it done on Jesus' birthday!

It's my 2.5th draft of Snow in July.  I'm going to crank in and start working on revising it, but after I allow myself a breath of fresh air.

*breathes deeply*

Ahhhhhhhh....

-Rcubed


No comments:

Post a Comment