Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Short Post

I honestly don't know what to write.  Nothing's new.

So this'll probably be a short post.  

Rcubed's Random Thought #1:
You realize you have a good life when you're depressed because it's Wednesday.  Some people are depressed because they're wondering how they're going to pay the bills, or how they're going to live when they don't have enough to eat.  I'm depressed because IT'S WEDNESDAY.

Am I spoiled or what? xD

Rcubed's Random Thought #2:
I hate when songs are catchy but they don't have very good lyrics.  Like Bridgit Mendler's "Forgot to Laugh."  The chorus wants me to buck out and breakdance (try not to laugh at the image, please, for those of you who haven't seen it yet), but it's all about wishing an ex-boyfriend gets a flat tire.  

Rcubed's Random Thought #3:
Tomorrow is Thursday, and Thursdays are good because the day after is Friday, and Fridays are good because the day after is CHRISTMAS BREAK.

Rcubed's Random Thought #4:
I hate waiting.  But probably when I'm fifty I'll wish I had lived each moment of my life better and not worried about waiting.

Rcubed's Random Thought #5:
I did some research, and it takes years to get where Jake Short or Bradley Steven Perry or Bridgit Mendler are today.  I think I'd rather spend those years writing.

Rcubed's Random Thought #6:
Why does everybody look better in a Santa hat than I do?

Rcubed's Random Thought #7:
I'm ahead of schedule on my Snow in July draft.

Rcubed's Random Thought #8:
Can't wait to see Pitch Perfect and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug this weekend!

Rcubed's Random Thought #9:
IF YOU DRIVE AWAY, HOPE YOU GET A TIRE, GET STRANDED.  IF IT'S GOOD-BYE TODAY, KNOW YOU'RE LEAVING HERE EMPTY HANDED.  'CUZ I GOT MY OWN LIFE AND YOU'RE JUST A PUNCH LINE.  IF YOU GO...YOU'RE A JOKE.  I FORGOT TO LAUGH.

-"Forgot to Laugh" by Bridgit Mendler 
(told you it wasn't a good song)

Rcubed's Random Thought #10:
I hate taking showers because they take time away from stuff I want to do.  

Rcubed's Random Thought #11:
My phone charger got bent so it charged at an angle (which is why the battery was only 16% when I got to school).  I think I fixed it though.  ***GARGOYLES***

Rcubed's Random Thought #12:
I denied a cookie *collective gasp* today because I want to pig out during Christmas break.

Rcubed's Random Thought #13:
If I could marry those baked Ritz sour cream and onion chips, I would. 

Rcubed's Random Thought #14:
I'm hungry.  I'm having curry tonight.

Rcubed's Random Thought #15:
I hope I don't fail my math test on Friday.

Rcubed's Random Thought #16:
I'm going to muster up the courage to ask my dad if I can make an Rcubed Instagram account.

Rcubed's Random Thought #17:
I'm getting better at the use of sarcasm.

Rcubed's Random Thought #18:
TOMORROW'S THURSDAY!

Rcubed's Random Thought #19:
My mom said that I'm already jaded about school.  It only takes a little while, so beware.  I feel bad for people who have gone to school five days a week for their entire lives.

Rcubed's Random Thought #20:
In my Careers class, I researched "creative writer" on careeronestop.com.  I didn't find anything very interesting enough to share.  Just sayin' :)

Rcubed's Random Thought #21:
I amazed my classmates with my excellent typing skills today.

Rcubed's Random Thought #22:
Mandy Moore has a really sweet voice.

Rcubed's Random Thought #23:
I'M STILL HUNGRY!

Rcubed's Random Thought #24:
I think I want a Twitter now.  *hold your horses, girl*

Rcubed's Random Thought #25:
I haven't listened to "Call Me Maybe" in a while.

Rcubed's Random Thought #26:
One Direction is going down the short and wide road instead of the long and narrow.  I think a good parody for "Best Song Ever" is "Best Joke Ever."

So I laughed all night to the BEST JOKE EVER.

My "Snack Daddy" parody was the best.  (Instead of "Mac Daddy" by tobyMac's son)

Rcubed's Random Thought #27:
There are worse things you can listen to than "Forgot to Laugh."  

Rcubed's Random Thought #28:
I'm really behind on music.  I just added "Royals" by Lorde to my playlist (literally two seconds ago).  It was really popular a couple weeks ago.  

Rcubed's Random Thought #29:
"Let It Go" by Idina Menzel (from Frozen) is one of the best Disney songs ever.

Rcubed's Random Thought #30:
No, I never really run out of random thoughts.  I just recycle them :)

Rcubed's Random Thought #31:
When should I stop?

Rcubed's Random Thought #32:
Why am I doing this?  This whole "Random Thought" thing was kind of dumb.

Rcubed's Random Thought #33:
If I ever become a celebrity, I'm going to try not to conform to anything.

Rcubed's Random Thought #34:
"Can't Shut Up" by Anthem Lights

Whoa, just realized that that I'm like that LITERALLY.

Rcubed's Random Thought #35:
I should probably write more of TRAPPED.

Rcubed's Random Thought #36:
K bye.

I guess this didn't really turn out to be a short post.




No comments:

Post a Comment