Monday, January 27, 2014

Oooh, Yay, Time for Finals

OK, I have to make this quick because I have to leave for school in fifteen minutes.

But.

I am going to take a blogging break until Thursday on here.  Four days.  I'm not sure if I can make it, but I'm going to try.

The reason for this quick break?  Finals.

I need to study.  Bio, English, geometry, careers, Spanish.  I need to study.  So studying I will do.

I also need to do some major work on Snow in July, and on Skylar O'Keefe (for EntReads).  I should probably edit some more pix for Pix&Portraits.  So, after all that's said and done, I'm going to take a quickie break and bounce right back on Friday (which I have off, so yay!).  


*Crosses fingers behind back*

Wish me luck!  And pray for me :)

-Rcubed

No comments:

Post a Comment