Sunday, March 2, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So, guys, today is March 2nd, 2014.

And if you'll go back in time, you'll notice that I posted my very first post on MARCH 2ND, 2013.  I was thirteen years old.  I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  




And after that first post, the rest is history.

And my future.  

I now have six (6!!!!) followers, at least according to the Followers gadget.  I only know four of them...So that means I'm making progress.  Big progress.  Like, two people in the whole world took the time to follow me on Blogger.  Or maybe they're just trying to stalk me.

Who knows?

I also know that some of my friends and parents' friends read this thing occasionally, so I know that my 7,707 pageviews haven't just come from Vampirestat and my brothers.  

Oh yeah, and shoutout to my brothers, and to Elise.  All three apparently stalk my blog.  It's really quite ironic to see my brothers race to the computer whenever I tell them that I just posted something.  Considering they stop and chew me out for inaccuracies in my retellings of stories.

Overall, it's been a really great year.

And I don't have just this blog anymore.

That very first post--and all the posts after it--sparked my whole blogging obsession.  It spawned Lily Potter's Journal, Entertaining Reads, and, most recently, Pix & Portraits.  All three blogs account for my varying interest levels.  

THANK YOU, amazing readers, for staying with me for my ride this far.

THANK YOU, God, for seeing me through this year.

(I can't believe that it's been a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

THANK YOU EVERYBODY.  Even those evil geniuses who thought up Vampirestat, which hacks my pageviews and makes my blog seem even more popular than it actually is.

~Rcubed~



1 comment:

  1. haha, it's called a Blogiversary! :D yay, congrats!

    ReplyDelete