Monday, April 28, 2014

Just Another Announcement...

Hello, everybody!



This is going to be a quick post, but I'd like to highlight the fact that I will be cutting back on this blog.

As many of you know, I have been posting every single day.  Most bloggers don't do that--many of them stick to at least once a week, if that.  However, lately I've been realizing that while it's fun to use this blog as a creative outlet for all my random scribblings, I really need to emphasize QUALITY over QUANTITY

I also find myself writing and cutting into my personal time with God and my family.  Writing is becoming my idol, and it's best for me to cut back.

Also, another issue is privacy.  Part of the reason why I'm cutting back is because I don't want to invade my privacy too much.  There are so many ironic things that happen in my life that for some reason I feel the need to share my thoughts with the world.  But I don't want to say something I might regret later.  So I need to learn to discipline and restrain myself.

I'm also making an executive decision NEVER to do "surprise posts" out of schedule.  If I allow myself to do surprise posts, I might just start doing them left and right and get back into my old habits.  So every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will be posting something.  Whether a writing tidbit, a life epiphany/story, or just encouragement to do something random, you're sure to get something on those days...just not any other day.  

However, I will be continuing the Sunday Serial on Sundays.  (So I guess you could say it's Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.)

Thanks for being with me on this journey as I try to navigate a middle ground to my writing and my personal life :-)

Toodles,
Rcubed




2 comments:

  1. TAG!
    http://myheartfeltreflections.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    I think it's a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete