Monday, April 21, 2014

SPRING BREAK ADVENTURES Part 1: Picture Post

WELCOME TO PART ONE OF RCUBED'S SPRING BREAK ADVENTURES!


Today's the first day of my six-day series on my life over spring break.  SO...let's get started :-)

Here's what I'm going to do:
I'll give you a sneak peek of what I did each day by posting pictures according to day.
SATURDAY'S PICTURES:  (adventures releasing tomorrow, along with Friday's, Monday's, and Tuesday's adventures)



Took these gorgeous pictures at the baseball fields :-)  I also talk about McDonalds.  And how I slept until 10 (which is the latest I've ever slept in).





 SUNDAY'S PICTURE

My friend and I had an impromptu photo shoot, and that's a picture of me jumping.  There were some ducks, and she fed tortillas to them even though later I found out we weren't supposed to, and I ate food.  A lot of food.

MONDAY'S PICTURE:


There's a lot of irony in Monday's blurb.  Guess where I went?

TUESDAY'S PICTURES:



Yes, this is the ocean.  At least I think it's the ocean.  Or maybe at least part of the ocean.  But no, I didn't go to a beach.

 We went to a Japanese market and saw green KitKats.  It was so weird.
And I had Katsu-don :-)

What To Expect From Tomorrow's Post: I rant about McDonalds, how I make short people look tall, and some other stuff.  Like ice cream, chocolate-covered strawberries, and irony.  Oh, and flight simulators and ship's dining rooms.  Need I say more? :-D

WEDNESDAY'S PICTURE: (adventures releasing on Thursday, after Wednesday's video blog)

BASEBALL!!!  Except professional :-)

THURSDAY'S PICTURES:

  This picture isn't cooperating and centering, but we did some stuff and came across this really creepy statue...



And then there was this bay thing and we hydro--vv



Oh yeah...and we ate stuff like this ^^ *grins*

I ate a lot.  Like, a lot of food.  So expect some FANTABULOUS food stories later on this week!

What To Expect from Thursday's Post: I talk about creepy-looking statues, Drivers, Dine-ins, and Dives, baseball, and, oh.  Hydrobiking.  HYDROBIKING!

FRIDAY'S PICTURES:


If there's Starbucks in it, you know it's going to be good.

SATURDAY'S PICTURE:


If you don't know what that is, you'll find out this Friday :-)

What To Expect From Friday's Post: Hmmmm...Lazertag, writing, Starbucks, 





No comments:

Post a Comment