Monday, May 5, 2014

Liebster Award! (First Blog Award! Yaaay!)

Thanks to the wonderful Elisabeth Sullivan over at My Heartfelt Reflections, I have joined the ranks of the many who have been awarded the Liebster Award!


It's my first blog award, so I'm super excited (can you tell?).  Anyway, here are the rules, as I found them on Elisabeth's site...

Rules: 
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (Check)
List 11 facts about yourself (Check)
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination

11 Facts About Myself (That You May Or May Not Know)I:
  1. I like watermelon.  I really, really, really, really, really, really like watermelon.  Especially on hot summer days, when it feels like biting into a juicy gob of sugar.
  2. I like making advertisements, and designing fliers and stuff like that.  
  3. I don't like the sun.  I'm not Goth or emo (both of which are annoying stereotypes), but I don't like the sun.  I like the rain.  But for some reason, I don't like the darkness.
  4. I like to think of myself as a ninja.  Especially when I wear my black tank top and black gym shorts.
  5. The two book characters I would like to be BFFLs with are Anne Shirley Blythe (of Anne of Green Gables fame) and Ellie Sweet from Stephanie Morrill's Ellie Sweet series.
  6. I'm a very clueless person.  One time I took a cup out of the dishwasher.  It was still wet, so I went to the sink and washed the wet off... (anybody see something wrong with that there?)
  7. I like making fun of society.  I like to think of myself as satirical and sarcastic.
  8. However, I'm not cynical.  I'm an optimist by nature.  
  9. I wear contacts.  (Yeah, I had nothing better to put)
  10. Caesar salad is my life.
  11. My least favorite cold symptom is the sore throat.  Then it's vomiting.  And then--well, you really don't need to know :-)
Answer The 11 Questions Asked By The Blogger Who Tagged You

  1. Would you rather be floating in a river of chocolate or falling down a syrup waterfall? (You can eat as much as you want!)  River of chocolate!  I LOOOOOOOVE chocolate!
  2.  If you have watched the Hobbit movies, who's your favorite character?  I've watched both of them.  I like Bilbo, Gandalf, and Galadriel.
  3. How many siblings do you have?  3.  
  4. Do you have a favorite number?  Yes.  Yes, I do.  Thanks for asking :-)
  5. What is your favorite TV show?  Woll, since I don't watch anything better than Disney Channel now that American Idol is too long for me to sit through, I'm going to have to say either Kickin' It or Good Luck Charlie.
  6. Who do you think is the cutest cartoon character ever?  There was this one character, but I forget his name, so I'm going to have to say...KIRBY!!!!!!!!
  7. Do you find yourself picking up trash that has fallen out of your younger siblings escapades on a regular basis?  Sometimes :-)
  8. What letter of the alphabet would you use to sum up your whole character?  S
  9. Would you rather be so stupid you can't add 1+1, so ugly you scare Frankenstein, or so lazy you can't pick up your spoon to eat your favorite cereal?  Wow, that's a tough one!  Um...maybe ugly.  I can always wear a paper bag over my head. 
  10. Would you rather be a pot of oatmeal, a utterly destroyed banana, or a severely burnt muffin?  A pot of oatmeal.  You can add stuff to it to make it taste good!  Like jam!
  11. Do you usually find banana peels, apple cores, a army man who has been mutilated by a BB gun, a hideous rubber cheese (hideous rubber mice are included), or ugly jewelry on your bed? (I have seriously found a rubber cheese under my pillow at least 6 times. I guess the Tooth Fairy is mad at me, lol)  Probably ugly jewelry.  I used to be artistic and make stuff like that.  Not quite sure what happened, LOL. (#JK)
Thanks for your questions, Elisabeth!  Now for mine...
  1. Would you rather...only say random things or say nothing at all?
  2. What's your favorite thing to talk about?
  3. Which Frozen character are you most like, Anna, Elsa, or Olaf?
  4. Would you rather breathe fire or shoot ice out of your eyes?  Why?
  5. Finish the sentence: When life gives you lemons... 
  6. What's the nicest compliment that you've ever received?
  7. What's the randomest thing anybody's ever said to you?
  8. Imagine you're a starving dragon in the dreadfullest winter anybody's ever seen in ages. You've dedicated your life to understanding and associating with people. Your motto is "People are friends, not food."  Then you see a fat, ugly, evil guy walk by your house.  What would you do?  
  9. Would you rather be a contestant on a reality singing TV show, or a judge on it?
  10. Would you rather be a terrible baseball player who makes a million dollars or a really good singer who only makes $100,000?
  11. If you could jump into a book, what book would you jump into?
I nominate:


(Sorry, only had a couple of blogs I could nominate, so there's only 7 on here)

THANKS, GUYS!  

Toodles,
~Rcubed~

Have a blog that you want me to check out and maybe tag if I get another Liebster Award?  Put the URL below OR in the Guestbook!
















2 comments:

  1. Rcubed! Thank you so much for your nomination! It has taken me a while to post my response, but here it is: http://smilesnomatter.blogspot.com/2014/06/tagged.html I enjoyed answering your questions, and thanks again! :)

    -Riley XO
    smilesnomatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no, thank you! I saw the post, and your answers were very clever :-) Particularly the dragon one.

      Delete