Monday, June 9, 2014

Sunflower Award

Oh My Gargoyles, Another Award?


I was so blessed to receive this Sunflower Blogger Award from Katie and Anna over at Cousins in Christ :-) 

So, without further ado, here are my answer to the next questions :-)

1.What is your favorite thing to do when you have time to spare? Write! Also play Tetris (I know, I'm really up-to-date), read, and watch movies.

2.Do you prefer movies or books? OH MY GARGOYLES, THAT'S A TOUGH ONE. Um. Ew. Um. Ew. Uhhh....I love both of them equally, but I'm choosing movies.

3. Favorite Bible verse? 1 Timothy 4:12- "Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity show yourselves an example for those who believe."

4.What is the last sentence you wrote in a story? "This is really turning out to be my day, isn't it?" (from Polar Opposites) 

5.Who is your favorite author? L.M. Montgomery 

6.What is your biggest pet peeve? People interrupting me when I'm writing.

7.What’s your favorite dessert? Caramel ice cream :-) 

8.If you could live in any time period (past, present, or future) what would you choose? Past

9.What is your favorite book to re-read (besides the Bible)? Right now, it's Paige Turned by Erynn Mangum

10.What genre do you read most? I'd say that I read teen Christian chick lit and contemporary/action-adventure MG the most.

11.What is the best movie you have ever watched? Facing the Giants :-)

Thank you so much, Katie and Anna! Here are my questions:

  • Earrings or necklaces?
  • If your last meal could be anything you wanted, what would you choose?
  • Would you rather jump into the life of Ramona Quimby or Anne Shirley?
  • What is your favorite day and why?
  • Cake or cookies?
  • Would you rather have an iPod Shuffle or a Palm Pilot and ten double-A batteries?
  • What adjective would your friends use to describe you with?
  • Are you the type of person who looks at the whole picture or do you care about the details?
  • Would you rather not listen to music for a year or not watch TV for a year and why?
  • Would you rather feed giraffes or smash your face with banana?
  • British accent or Australian accent?
The Bloggers I nominate (there aren't eleven on here, but oh well):
  • Elise (entreads.blogspot.com)
  • O. Williams (lifeasyounglady.blogspot.com)
  • His Princess (iamhisprincess4ever.blogspot.com)
  • Anna S. (spoolofsunshine.blogspot.com)
  • Brooke Faulkner (teenwordsofsteel.blogspot.com)
Thank you guys so much! See ya later!

Toodles,
~Rcubed~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, Rcubed! :)

    HP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rcubed!
    Gosh these Awards just keep circling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Our little circle is pretty small, so we keep nominating the same people :-)

      Delete