Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Random Thoughts

Sundays are my experimental days, where I do random stuff.

Last week I did a podcast. It was OK, except the quality was really bad, and one of the people couldn't see it on her computer screen.

So today's going to be a Sunday Random Thoughts, where I put down my week's bucket list and just think about life.


Week's Bucket List:

-Survive another sixteen hours of SAT boot camp. (Remind me why I'm doing this?)

-Survive waking up at 5:30 in the morning for three days for tennis camp.

-Actually get an overhead in in tennis camp.

-Survive doing math problems in SAT camp.

-Write some more of Polar Opposites (Draft Five). I started it last week and I'm really liking what I see.

-Write some more of a new project that I just started working on.

-Research Emily Dickinson for the aforesaid new project.

-Get some more Sammy Keyes books.

-Convince my dad to let me buy The Fault in our Stars, because there's no way it's going to be available at the library anytime soon.

-Make a (private) Rcubed's Video Diary video for my friends & fam. If you want to be part of the mailing list, subscribe to the e-mailed posts on the sidebar and I'll pull your e-mail from there. (Yes, I can do that.)

-Post on Pix & Portraits. I've been neglecting that poor thing dreadfully.

-Do some AP Euro homework and some grammar homework, from school.

Probably more stuff, but I have to go watch Girl Meets World now, so toodles!








No comments:

Post a Comment