Sunday, July 20, 2014

VERY IMPORTANT THIS POST WILL CHANGE THE COURSE OF DESTINY

So I've decided to change the course of the destiny of this blog.

First of all:
  • No Sunday posts. I've been trying different things, and it's just not working. So no more Sunday posts :-(
  • The posts on this blog will be categorized into three sections: Musing Mondays, Writing Wednesdays, and Funny Fridays. On Mondays I'll muse about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness; Wednesdays I'll talk about writing, whether it be some tips or how my book(s) is coming along; Fridays will have humorous anecdotes and stories taken from personal experience. 




So...yes. Thanks for reading! 

Oh! One more thing!

Recently my post was published on The Rebelution. It's entitled "I Am Mediocre," and it's the first of a couple that will be posted. Check it out here!









No comments:

Post a Comment