Friday, September 5, 2014

Funny Fridays // TMI TAG!

I decided to do this after Bethany Mota and Riley Sinclair tagged me.



I've been trying to avoid blog awards, because whenever I see an awards post, I always just skim it. (And because my blogging circle of Internet friends is so small, we always just nominate one another for it, so it gets repetitive. And sometimes I feel like people's blogs consist just of blogging awards.)

But this TMI tag stood out to me, because they're set questions...everyone has to answer them. And also the fact that Bethany Mota nominated me for it...well, she nominated everyone who watched her video...and Riley said she nominated everyone who read her post...which I did. But then, you wouldn't really know about the tag if you didn't read the post or watch the video, would you?


Okay, I'm just kind of confusing myself. Here are the questions (and my answers!) Please note: these answers are as of August 27, 2014, because I'm writing this post in advance.


1: What are you wearing?

Black tank top, black gym shorts--the type that has sewn-in Spandex underneath. (Very typical.)

2: Ever been in love?

No, unless food counts.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yeah, I broke up with the delusion that I was actually going to get a six pack this summer. (It actually wasn't that terrible, though. I like my onion dip.)

4: How tall are you?

5' 1.5" I'm short. Don't judge. 

5: How much do you weigh?

Add the mass of my muscle to the mass of my fat to the mass of my bones to the mass of my organs to the mass of my soul and you'll get the answer. (110 pounds. I'm a stocky person--but I'm not fat.)

6: Any tattoos?

Nope. Once upon a time I did not want to even wear temporary tattoos. Now I'd maybe like a teensy henna one, on my neck. Of a flower or something metaphorically significant.

7: Any piercings?

Just one in each ear.

8: OTP?

No idea what this means. Excuse me while I Google it.

(plays Jeopardy! theme song..dooodoodooodoododoododooodoodooodoooo)


It means "one true pairing" (for those of you who were wondering), and it refers to "shipping," which means basically the people you'd like to think who like each other.


Or, like Wikipedia puts it, "a desire for two people, often fictional, to be in a romantic relationship."


(Can I just ask? Who came up with OTP? "One true pairing"? Who comes up with those kinds of things? Like why not just say, ADFTPTBIARR? A desire for two people to be in a romantic relationship? Isn't that easier than coming up with the ever-obscure "one true pairing"?)


Umm...Anna and Kristoff! (I know. I'm so original.) Or maybe Austin and Ally! Or Anne and Gilbert! Oh, yes! Anne and Gilbert!


9: Favorite show?

Girl Meets World.

10: Favorite bands?

Addison Road, Capital Kings, Royal Tailor, Family Force 5, dcTalk, Switchfoot, Skillet, Imagine Dragons

11: Something you miss? 


Homeschooling. (Somewhat.)


12: Favorite song?

BAAAAHHHH I literally have like 500 of them. (Just look at my Spotify playlist.) But right now, it's "The Calculation" by Regina Spektor.

13: How old are you?

14! Soon to be 15!

14: Zodiac sign?

Excuse me while I Google this...

I'm Libra, apparently. My element is air, my ruling planet is Venus, my stone is opals...and that's as far as I read on the psychic website I went on, because there was this whole chunk of material and I was like, You know what, I don't really want to read up on myself.


15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Hardworking. A lot of dudes I know are kind of lazy. (And yes, I did just say "dude.")

16: Favorite Quote?

Some quote by Oscar Wilde that's on Peyton List's Instagram...whoops, it used to be on Peyton List's Instagram. It was something about being yourself. Oh, yeah, I'm remembering it... "Be yourself because everyone else is taken." You know, I tried Googling that quote, but he has so many others I just couldn't find it.

17: Favorite actor?
I don't really have a favorite actor because they all seem the same to me.

18: Favorite color?

Teal!

19: Loud music or soft?

Loud. 

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

My room.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

5 minutes. I don't see any point in taking a long shower, because there are other things I could be doing at the moment...like dancing to Lecrae or something.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

15 minutes. Ish.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

No, thank gargoyles. I used to kick people, but then I decided that was mean. 

24: Turn on?

In the wise words of O. Williams...turn up!

But my turn on is guys who're nice to people.

Bethany Mota said bagel bites and CapriSuns, but one of my brother's teachers once found a snail in her CapriSun (after she'd drunk it).


25: Turn off?

Guys who offer me snail-infested CapriSuns. (That would not register as "nice," in my opinion.) 

26: The reason I joined Youtube?

I didn't, actually (whoops. I guess this tag is exclusively for YouTubers). But whatEVER, hypothetically, if I did have one...it would probably be so I could talk to people without having to maintain a conversation with them.

27: Fears?

My parents going out and getting into a car crash on the way back. Robbers/kidnappers/ax murderers/creepy people who try to make me die/abduct/rob/beat me up. 

28: Last thing that made you cry?

Guardians of the Galaxy. 

Yes. GofG. 


29: Last time you said you loved someone?

I honestly don't remember...I know I probably said it to my mom, but I'm not sure when...I should probably go tell her today.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?

If I had a YouTube name, it would probably be RachelWrites, because that's my Instagram name.

31: Last book you read?

Of Sorcery and Snow, by Shelby Bach.

32: The book you’re currently reading?

The Fault in our Stars, by John Green (not very impressed; I'm currently at the part where they're on the plane to Amsterdam. I'm honestly kind of bored right now.)

33: Last show you watched?

I forget...something on Disney Channel...

34: Last person you talked to?

My mom, my little sister, or my brother. I forget.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

That would be Claire...and she's my friend and co-captain of the JV tennis team. (Did I tell you guys? I'm captain of the JV tennis team! Woot woot!)

36: Favorite food?

Onion dip!

37: Place you want to visit?

Hawaii.

38: Last place you were?

My backyard.

39: Do you have a crush?

Nope.

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Whoever made this TMI Tag up must have had the sole intent of exposing the taggee's life to the entire universe. Gargoyles. (But then, I guess that's the point of TMI...too much information...)

41: Last time you were insulted?

Not sure the exact time...but I definitely know it was my brother. (One of them, anyway.) 

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

CARAMEL.

43: What instruments do you play?

You say instruments like all the taggees are multi-instrumentalists. I play the piano, and that's it. I sometimes use my tennis racket as a guitar, though. (Does that count?)

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

Necklace with a cross on it.

45: Last sport you played?

Tennis.

46: Last song you sang?

I forget. It was probably "Problem."

47: Favorite chat up line?

If I were a guy named Will, I'd say, "I'm God's Will for you."

But since I'm not a guy, and my name's not Will, I'm not sure.


48: Have you ever used it?

Like I said, I'm not a guy, and my name's not Will.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Today at tennis.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Everyone who wants to! Do them! They're fun! This gives you the opportunity to talk about yourself!









6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh haha thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Omg, BETHANY MOTA tagged you?!?! Wow! That's so cool! You're, like, famous! *o*

    P.S. Thanks for quoting me, hahaha \^^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, P.P.S. I LOVE the song Problem. My mom and I are always huddled around the radio, waiting for our song to come on so we can TURN UP. (mwahahaha :P)

      Delete
    2. I KNOW RIGHT. SHE TAGGED ME.

      I love the song "Problem" too!! Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my family who likes it. And I'm honestly not sure if my parents know who Ariana Grande is...

      Delete
  3. Woah! That is definitely a LOT of questions...but hey no judging the height! I'm 5'1 as well and gee, why does everyone mistake me for a kid just because I'm short?!! I'm ALWAYS being asked what year of school I'm in even though I've been finished school for years. -_-
    Onion dip obviously rocks.
    So does/did homeschooling.
    Short showers are good.
    And yes to being in love with food. YES.

    ReplyDelete