Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OH MY GARGOYLES STINKING AWESOME NEWS **HERE** I SHOULD BE TAKING A SHOWER BUT WHATEVER

So, I'm literally freaking out right now, for two reasons.

The first one begins in January.


See, I used to stalk Shelby Bach's website--I looooove the Ever Afters series--and a bunch of other fangirls and me used to come up with names for the fourth book in the series. (Pure speculation, of course.)


Well, that was in January. Shelby hasn't been posting on her website as much, but all of a sudden, today--after I got out of math class, UGH--I received an e-mail from her. Here's what it said:


when you came up with titles back in January, you did me a HUGE favor! Of Enemies and Endings is the title for The Ever Afters 4, and YOU came up with it!!!!


so I named a book, guys.


I guess it does pay to be a fangirl.


What's more, Shelby revealed the cover of her book today, so I can actually see the fruit of my labor. (Haha.)




This is seriously my favorite cover BY FAR. 

If you want to see Shelby's cover reveal post, click here.

Literally, I cannot stop smiling. It's kind of like my dreams are partially coming true. I know, sort of, what it's like to see the work of your labor in the public for all to see. I might even go to Barnes & Noble and just look for Of Enemies and Endings and say to the salespeople, "I named this book!"

Jk. I won't have time to do that.

Second Reason:

I had a tennis match today, folks. (I have four in a row, actually. And I should be showering right now...) But I won all three of my sets today and 6-0ed the number 1 singles!

YASSSSSSS.


We lost, but it was a personal victory for me.


Anyway, toodles! See you on Friday! (If I'm not sleeping.)







4 comments:

  1. THAT. IS. SO. AWESOME.
    Like seriously, I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessssh, as a fangirl, I know the feels of the release of a new book. And that. Book. Cover. Slays. Never heard of the Ever Afters series but I might check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THAT IS SO COOL YOU NAMED A BOOK!! Do you get your name in the book somewhere too? Like to credit you? That is just the most awesome!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete