Sunday, September 21, 2014

When a Conversation About Christmas Songs Turns to Ariana Grande, Which Turns To Food, Which Turns to Parabolic Functions. Not Kidding.

Me: BRO!

Me: BRO!
Me: What's goin' on, dude?

Me: Nuthin' much. Just listening to some Christmas songs in September.

Me: DUDE! ME TOO! What songs are you listening to?


Me: Oh, just some Pentatonix and Ariana Grande.

Me: DUDE! ME TOO! They're amazing!

Me: I know, right? I usually don't like Ariana Grande, but her voice is really good for Christmas songs. And Pentatonix...don't get me started!

Me: Dude, totally the feels goin' on. Are you sure we haven't met?

Me: If we had I'd probably recognize your face. After all, it is just like mine.

Me: That's so creepy! Yeah, I'm pretty sure we haven't met before. Dude, so what did you do today other than listen to Christmas songs?

Me: Well, I went to church and had a lot of pasta.

Me: Hey, me too! Communion lunch today?

Me: Yah!

Me: Oh. My. Gargoyles! That is such a coincidence!

Me: They had spinach salad and pasta. When I went back for seconds, they'd run out of the spinach salad. *sighs* Sad, sad, sad.

Me: I know, right? Spinach is, like, DA BEST. I love spinach salads!

Me: Yeah, except when they have really long stems.

Me: Dude, that's totes annoying. Like, it gets stuck down your throat and you have to chew reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy well.

Me: Yeah, and it's so hard to spear with a fork! It's so FLAT!

Me: *silence*

Me: *silence*

Me: It's still stinking awesome though!

Me: Yeah! Definitely! And we had Panda Express yesterday!

Me: Seriously?! That is SUCH a coincidence! So did I!

Me: That orange chicken though...

Me: Dude, bro, it's like seventy-five percent fried stuff and twenty-two percent chicken and thirty-nine percent preservatives.

Me: *coughs* Um, you know that doesn't add to a hundred percent, right?

Me: I had to do algebra homework today. Don't ask.

Me: Ahh, I know the feeling. I had to do some today, too.

Me: FUNCTIONS! ACK!

Me: PARABOLAS! GAG!

Me: AXES OF SYMMETRY! GARGLE!

Me: HELP! I'M DROWNING IN A LINEAR SYSTEM WITH INFINITE SOLUTIONS!

Me: HERE! LET ME SEND YOU A LIFE PRESERVER!

Me: *grabs it* Uh...the Blogger Dashboard?

Me: YOP! You can waste your time on it for a reaaallyyy long time!

Me: Yeah, I know, but I should really be...

Me: Bro, just take it. I'm offering you a chance out of ordered triples.

Me: Welll....

Me: This girl's Awkward-Awesomes are really funny...

Me: Wellll....

Me: Or you can gain weight and eat ice cream. Your choice.

Me: I'll take it!

Me: HAHAHAHAHA!

As you can see, this is quite the conversation between my not-so-good half and my somewhat disciplined half.

And, in case you were wondering, I did finish my homework.

Which is why I'm writing this post!

Question: Who usually wins between your better halves? Your not-so-good one? Or your disciplined one?




6 comments:

  1. He He....I was listening to Christmas music too. When i have a conversation with myself.... Usually the undisciplined one wins.... Then my mom comes in and... Well.... I'll let you guess the rest.

    RJS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my undisciplined side wins 75% of the time.

    ReplyDelete