Friday, November 28, 2014

GRATEFUL BLOGGER TAG :)

The amazing and wonderful O. Williams tagged me for this award:-)

Zee Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. TANK YOU, O.
2. List ten (major) things you're grateful for.
3. Tag ten bloggers.



TEN THINGS THAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR:

1. food. 

I be crazy if I don't mention food. Seriously, food. Where would I be without you? (Dead, most likely.)

2. lysol wipes.

Without you, our bathroom floors would not be sterilized and our society would not know the true meaning of a "clean toilet." I am also grateful that they kill 99.9% of all germs, although sometimes I do wonder why they cannot kill that critical .1%. (But I'm still thankful!)

3. spotify. 

I shudder at the thought of my life before Spotify. 663 tracks and still going strong. 

4. despicable me.

I really like laughing, and Despicable Me makes me laugh a lot. Particularly Edith and Agnes. And the minions. (Who could forget them?)

5. my laptop.

Where else should I have penned my stories, written this blog, pounded out my thoughts? Also, thanks to my dad, who paid for it. (Who pretty much pays for everything.)

6. good hair days.

AMEN! Recently, I've been having good hair days. (Thank you, Jesus!) Dude, like seriously, my hair would look like a mop without good hair days. Last year, I went around with a ponytail; this year, I get to flaunt my fur. 

(Okay, hair isn't fur, but it's close enough.)

7. rain.

I, sadly, have not seen much rain yet this year (and this year is almost over). I probably will not. But I am still thankful for the few drops that we got here a couple months ago. 

8. pillows.

I am currently sitting with one pressed against my stomach. We have a lot of pillows in my house, and three-fourths of those are probably in my bedroom right now. I hate sleeping with pillows at my head, but ones on my stomach are delightful. I thank God for pillows.

9. fridays.

If I did not have Fridays, I would have nothing to look forward to all week. Fridays smack of freedom and fun and the weekend. I am thankful that God made Fridays.

I also like the word Friday. Although I'm not a huge fan of the letter 'f' (don't ask me why; I just don't), Friday is a truly wonderful term. Maybe it's the connotation more than the word. I don't know.

10. my home boy jesus, yo


...


Let's all forget that I just used the terminology home boy, okay?

But seriously, I am. I am also thankful for my parents, who told me about Him. I can't imagine the kind of person I would be without Him. 

OKAY, I DID IT! I LISTED 10 THINGS THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR!

Now it's your turn!

I tag these people:

YOU!

Dude, like, do it. You won't regret it.










2 comments:

  1. Happy lateish Thanksgiving! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also tagged you! :)
    http://opalswirls.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/best-blogging-buddies-award.html

    ReplyDelete