Sunday, December 7, 2014

VUT I'VE BEEN DOING...

Imma make a list, because that's what I'm all about. 

I'm all about the list, 'bout the list, not the bass.
I'm all about the list, 'bout the list, not the bass.

Okay, BAD PARODY TIME IS OVER. The list will begin.

-MAKIN VIDEOS. Still waiting on the YouTube...and next time I'll remember to take pictures.

-DECORATING CHRISTMAS TREES. First, we decorated our own Christmas tree. Then we decorated our church building for Christmas..and it looks pretty stinking amazing, not gonna lie.

-SINGING CHRISTMAS SONGS. My youth group is going to go caroling at a local hospice, so we started rehearsing today. And, uh...we definitely need to work on hitting the right notes. Also, singing loudly.

-GLORYING IN THE RAIN. Because it's rained the past few days, and it has been pretty amazing. AMAAAAAAYZZZZEEENG.

-LEARNING HOW TO PUT ON EYELINER. The struggle is real.

-GETTING HAIR BANDS. For a loooong time, I only had one hairband, and it was pretty awful because I'm a terrible ponytail-maker but I wear ponytails all the time. So now I have like twenty hairbands, because my mom got some...but they'll probably only last the next couple months. If I had a dollar for all the hairbands I've lost, I'd be a millionaire. No joke.

-VOLUNTEERING. I'm trying to get more community service hours (the requirement is 40; I'm aiming for higher than that), so I jumped at the opportunity to volunteer at our school's Dance Concert. I sold baked goods to people, but for most of the time I watched the dance concert :-) It was OK. 

Okay, that was just a quickie list because I have to write some other reviews and newspaper articles and stuff...but what have you guys been up to? 




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) You can go check out more about it on my blog!

    www.missingyoufrommel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete