Monday, January 19, 2015

BRUH I JUST FINISHED 60 PAGES OF NOTES AND I STILL HAVE MORE TO DO! YAY!

One of my friends always says bruh. It's funny.

I prefer bro, though. But since it's finals and my brain isn't quite thinking straight, I'll just say bruh.

DUDE! IT'S FINALS!

Can you believe it? I can't believe it! Like seriously. I remember the first day I walked to school, and it was weird, adjusting to the new people in my classes and new teachers and new class schedule and now, bam, finals. First semester over, one more to go, but THANK YOU JESUS I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER AP EURO FINAL AFTER THIS. (Because, you know, there's an AP test.)

I have a borderline B-A in AP Euro, so I've been studying as crazy as--well, a girl who needs to get an A in AP Euro--in order to snag one. I typed up a 60-page study guide in four? five? days in which all my lecture notes from the first semester found a GoogleDrive home. Then I went through all of those 60 pages thoroughly in less than 24 hours (started at 4-ish then ended at ten-thirty, then started at 9 and ended at 3:30). Yup. It's been crazy.

Oh, and on top of that? I have to do math, Spanish, and Chemistry. I'm a little freaked out about it for all of them, mostly because I don't remember anything from first quarter from any of my classes, really.

There's some good news, though!

MY MOTHER MADE SPINACH-ARTICHOKE DIP THE OTHER DAY. I have gained 2 pounds, most of which is from consumption of that. Also my lack of exercise...

I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A STUFFED OLAF. He cheers me on when I'm typing up AP Euro stuff. It's fun.

I HAD CHICKEN YESTERDAY. JUST SAYING. IT WAS REALLY GOOD CHICKEN.
(as you can probably tell, most of my good news are food-related)

I HAVE LEARNED HOW TO WRITE 1,000 WORDS IN 30 MINUTES. My life is complete. I used to average 1k in an hour.  (I'm serious. I just wrote 1k from 3:30-4:00. Ask my computer.) Actually, I'm not sure how many of those one thousand words I'm going to actually keep when I edit...but you know what, it's good for a first draft!

I LEARNED HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOT ON MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super pumped about this one because now I can just show you my Spotify playlist on my other blog!

I HAVE FRIDAY OFF! You will probably hear from me then as well.

Hope you have a marvelous day, and I'm off to study more for AP Euro! 












4 comments:

  1. AH, bro! (I've never used that word before, but there's always a first, right?)
    *virtual high-five* That's a lot of work. You're amazing. :p
    And, wow... That's a lot of words in a half an hour. Someday I shall be able to accomplish that many, but it is not that day. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Welcome to the Bro Club, Katie!

      And yes, you can do it! I still can't believe how I managed to write 1,000 words in 30 minutes...maybe because I know what I'm going to type? Or I just let the story take its course?

      Delete
  2. I use bruh, bro and dude everyday. I don't really use it on the internet though. I don't know why.

    CHICKEN IS GOOD.

    Study hard :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! And yes, chicken is delicious.

      Delete