Friday, January 9, 2015

EVERYTHING IS TO BE INSANELY CRAZY || finals

If only Calming Draughts existed.

See? I almost put "insisted" there! It's already getting to me!

FINALS!

I've already had finals six times--twice in seventh, eighth, and ninth grades--but tenth grade is freaky A) because THE GRADES COUNT, and B) I have a couple of borderline grades (AP EURO AP EURO AP EURO) and I'd really like to get straight-A's this semester. And next. And next and next and next and next.

*CUE THE FREAKOUT*

I should really be writing my essay right now, but I would like to outline with you my plans for the next two weeks.

Next week is the MAJOR PREP MODE WEEK. I made a Study Guide Plan last night. I have several chapter tests next week. I will be extremely busy, what with typing up a study guide + homework + working out + studying, studying, studying.

Next week is also the week I START WRITING AGAIN. Because I need to finish a thing. (Yes, a thing--that's all you're going to get.) 2015 is a big year for me. A big, big, big, big, big year. And it must go perfectly.

At least, I hope it goes perfectly.

SO I AM NOT GOING TO POST AT ALL NEXT WEEK.

I'm sorry. I'll come back the week of finals, because I have half-days and I'll have plenty of time and no homework. (One can only study so much, you know.)

But I will be (quite literally) wrenching myself away from the computer next week and be working my tushy-wushy off. I WILL.

And if I post something next week, tell me, RCUBED YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING WHY AREN'T YOU STUDYING GO STUDY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to study a lot.

It's probably one of the only things right now in my life that I can control.







1 comment:

  1. I KNOW YOUR FEELS.

    I understand everything. I am so glad I am having holidays. Then again, exams results come out tomorrow.

    Study hard! :) Sending cake! :))

    ReplyDelete