Friday, February 20, 2015

What Just Murdered My Eyeballs?

Pretty sure school just murdered my eyeballs.


I'm not even kidding. Wednesday was the worst day of 2015 for me so far, and guess why?

SCHOOL. HOMEWORK. LIFE.

Guys, I am juggling:

  • 3 different blogs
  • Writing/editing two books in time for querying by May (I would be working on those, but I'm saving that for tomorrow because I only have fifteen minutes right now.)
  • HOMEWORK. This is literally 75% of my life. Homework. 
  • 2-3 different clubs at school.
  • Tennis/exercise.
  • Chores. My mom just taught me how to clean the bathroom. (*holla!*)
  • Like, dude, being social with friends and family.
  • GOD. How could I have left this to the very end?
Sometimes it just makes me feel better to spell it all out. I like organization. I (somewhat) like methodicalism. Also, Jill Williamson just followed my blog, and I'm all like Whaaaaaat?

She has a kool name, by the way. Four l's. L is my favorite letter after R, A, and K. 

What am I even doing right now?

What has been going on in my life?

I started a new thing called Team Tennis today. I made myself do it because I need to practice if I'm going to be on varsity next year. Fridays from 4:30-6 are officially blocked, which is good, because before I spent that time watching YouTube.

I am generally unproductive on Fridays. It's awful. I try to stop it.

Whoops, people are here for our Friday Night Bible Study. I'd better go, and I'll probably see you later. It's just that I haven't posted since last Saturday :-)

BYE! 

P.S. What's up with you?






4 comments:

  1. Life gets crazy doesn't it? I hope it slows down slightly for you :)

    Do your teachers do that thing where they don't give you any homework, so you get a day off, then the next day, they're like okay, "do pages 45-9758447383992 and please stop almost falling asleep in my class"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor, overworked thing. You should go treat yourself to some ice cream or something.

    And, Mrs. Williamson is simply amazing. Lovely person. Talented writer. And ohmygoodnessshefollowedmetoo! Like I said, she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh? I haven't been here for a while, and I think your new template is really cool :-) though a bit surprising. Anyway, it's much better than the previous :-)

    Three blogs? Me too! Though I've started the third only recently...

    Homework... at school I'm famous for being the one, who is actually good at school but never manages finishing her homework :P and not just because I blog...

    Clubs at school? Well, I always have the feeling like there are too many cool clubs to have and I can never decide for one good...

    L? Compared to M it's nothing!

    Cheers, Mulan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are busy. :) I have only been like that busy a few times in my life. I guess being a home-schooler is a little more relaxed. lol

    ReplyDelete