Friday, April 17, 2015

COMMON TEENAGE GIRL TAG!


If this were an inspirational YouTube channel dedicated to giving truckfuls of self-esteem to young girls, I'd say this should be the UNIQUE TEENAGE GIRL TAG.


But since this is Random Rants by Rcubed, I don't believe in too much self-esteem, and I will say that I am indeed somewhat of a common teenage girl, we're calling this the COMMON TEENAGE GIRL TAG.


Because sometimes it's unique to be common in a world when everybody tries to be different. (P.S.: Sorry the photo's really bad. I haven't edited one in ages.)



1. Favorite Starbucks drink? I don't go there very often, and since I don't like coffee (BLEGGHH) my choices are limited even when I do go. But my go-to favorite is the vanilla bean frappuccino, with whipped cream. I always eat the whipped cream off the top first.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Um, sometimes I wake up fifteen minutes before I have to go to school. Sometimes I wake up at the time that I'm supposed to leave for school. So generally...five minutes? Or when I wake up early like twenty or thirty minutes before I have to leave. But I don't usually wake up early.

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? Like a seventh of one...I take, on average, a selfie a week. Then I delete it. So really, this question can't be answered.

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? 137 followers and 120 pictures. I'd have more, but I deleted all my early ones because they were embarrassing. (My very first picture was a trash can full of TISSUES. I think the caption was something like "I'm sick." 



i am so glad i deleted that post.)


5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud? No...I don't like saying OMG out of habit and respect for God's name (dude don't I sound like a perfect Christian right now), and OMGAR is kind of weird to say out loud. (It stands for "oh my gargoyles," and I only really say it when I'm texting or on the Internet.)


Occasionally I say "Lol" to something that isn't funny, though.

6: Do ever wear the same clothing item more than once? Dude, yes. I wear my jeans like [censored] times before I wash them. I don't usually wear them for the entire day, though, so when I do I wash them after that.

7. How many tweets do you have? 0 at the moment. But I'd like to get a Twitter this summer, so more hopefully.

8. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? Instagram right now but you can only post so many pictures. I think I'd like Twitter better...I stalk it already.


9. What do you spend most of your time doing? Homework + being at school. And Googling people. When I actually force myself to write, I write.

10. Who are your favorite Youtubers? Mikey Murphy, kirbyisaboss, and Luke Korns. Plus the random beauty gurus I watch.

11. How often do you do your nails? I haven't done my nails since I was, like, nine.

12. Are you a shopaholic? Are you kidding? No! I don't like shopping unless I really really need clothes, and even then I hate spending money.

13. How many times have you watched Mean GirlsI've seen the trailer like 3 times. I want to watch it sometime, though. I already know all the quotes--"It's October third"; "We wear pink on Wednesdays."

14. Do you own a lot of clothes? At the moment my drawers are bursting because my mom keeps on giving me hand-me-downs and I haven't cleaned them out in months. I usually only wear like five to seven outfits.

15. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? Yes, I do. I like to document what I eat, especially if it's really pretty or looks juicy. I mean, come on. How do you not take pictures of these?






16. Do you wear make up every day? No. Occasionally I'll dig out eyeliner or something, or I'll wear coverup when I have especially bad pimples, but I DON'T HAVE TIME. HOW DO PEOPLE HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

17. What are your average grades in school? A's. But I have a B right now.

18. How do you usually style your hair? Ponytail.


19. Do you always look presentable? You mean like, even when I'm sleeping and stuff? Does anybody always look presentable? No. I almost never am presentable enough. 


I tag WHOEVER WANTS TO DO THIS. Hope you liked this, and be sure to give this video a thumbs-up...whoops I've been watching too much YouTube. Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. Lol I almost said "make sure you give this video a big thumbs up" too at the end of my last post hahahaaaa I really need to make a YoutTube channel. Wait no never mind.

    I say "omg" only because in my head it means "oh my gosh" or "oh my goodness", but I guess I can't account for how other people take it.

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we're all unique, but I love your interpretation of unique! Yeah, I really hate it when people say "I'm not like other girls", because heck, other girls are awesome too! Things are mainstream because they're good! And I definitely encourage you to get Twitter -- it's lots of fun. And I totally feel you on hating to have to spend money 8D

    ReplyDelete