Friday, April 10, 2015

YOSEMITE | POLYVORE | GENERAL RANDOMNESS ENSUES

I'm aback!

Thursday night we got back from Yosemite. It was a kind of strange trip, mostly because usually on family vacations we do a lot of stuff, but since our grandparents were with us we couldn't do as much. There weren't any feral squirrels and I read like 4 books in 4 days, which was pretty awesome. Also, I injured my knee and discovered the National Geographic show Alaska State Troopers. 

But I'll leave all the other details for later. Like I said earlier, I wrote in a journal and I'll be uploading pictures and things from those days, but that'll be in a schedule:

Monday, April 13th- Journal entry from Monday, April 6th
Tuesday, April 14th- Journal entry from Tuesday, April 7th
Wednesday, April 15th- Journal entry from Wednesday, April 8th
Thursday, April 16th- I didn't write a journal entry for this one, but I'll tell you the goings-ons that happened then. Also, the Polaroids because I forgot to take pictures of them. (I know, I'm taking a picture of a picture. It's strange. I don't understand common teenage psychology.)

And then I'll probably (maybe) post on Friday. So yay! You get five whole days of Rcubed!

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.

I'm off to write and schedule those posts right now, but two quick updates:

1) ELISE IS WITH ME RIGHT NOW. Do you all remember Elise? I did Pix & Portraits with her, and also Entertaining Reads. She's on a break from blogging right now, but I did a book-discussion post with her on my other blog that's scheduled for Monday, so you should definitely go check that one out! We discuss Space Case, by Stuart Gibbs (which was an amazing book, by the way, and you should go check it out). 

2) ELISE INTRODUCED ME TO POLYVORE. I'm now obsessed. I have the app on my phone. I already made 13 sets, which is kind of cray. You should check me out! (I don't really care about the fashion aspect or which brands go with what; I like what clothes look good together even though I'd never really wear them.)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned!



3 comments:

  1. "I'm aback!" hahaha apparently you're Luigi now xD AND ELISEEEEE lol okay so I don't really know her but she is super nice and always comments on my blog and she made me a blog button a looong time ago (which I never used and I'm so sorry!) and I'm pretty sure she's amazing irl too! :D

    Sounds like you had a cool vacation! ♥

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete