Friday, May 29, 2015

FIVE PHONE WALLPAPERS DESIGNED BY YOURS TRULY




Hello children!

So today instead of your typical lifey post, I thought I'd grant you guys the wonderful gift of my genuinely amazing graphic design skillzzzzzz....

haha, nope. This is the first time I've ventured into the world of phone wallpapers, so I hope you enjoy these five ones I designed. Here's how you get them onto your phone (it's kind of common sense):

1. Using your phone, go on the Internet and get to this post on my website.
2. Scroll to the wallpaper you'd like to use and zoom in/out, depending on how large your screen is.
3. Take a screenshot of it.
4. Save it to your photo gallery and set your wallpaper! Voila! 

I hope this works :)

Also, in case you didn't know, I also run a blog called Pix & Portraits over HERE. (We've been a bit MIA lately, but hopefully I'll get into it a little more!) I've designed TWO OTHER PHONE WALLPAPERS (!!) that I'd love for you to check out there as well.

But without further ado...


(inspired by Pitch Perfect 2)



(for folks to put on their phones as protection against other folks like me, who generally spams any phone I can get my paws on)


(I wanted to design a very simplistic wallpaper, and somehow the letters turned out kind of kool. I think this one's my favorite out of all of them.)


(It's a line from a song by Social Club.)


(This is my quote. And my line to live by. I wanted to end on a serious + spiritual note:)


Comment down below! Which wallpaper is your favorite out of these five? Would you like me to have more posts like these? (SPILL THE DEETS!)









6 comments:

  1. I actually do the same thing--when anyone sets down their phone and walks away from it, I have to fight the temptation to pick it up and scroll through it. My goodness, IT'S A SICKNESS.

    I like all of them; particularly the pineapple one and the "carpe diem" one. But the last one was good too *starts singing Lecrae's "Don't Waste Your Life"*

    Are these wallpapers only for iPhone or can they be used for other phones?

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ALWAYS TAKE SELFIES ON MY FRIENDS' PHONES. They think it's annoying. I think it's fun.

      Haha, "Don't Waste Your Life"! I've had that on repeat recently!

      I think as long as you have a smartphone, these wallpapers should be able to work.

      Delete
  2. These are actually really cool. You should do this more often. *nods*
    Aaand I don't know if you're interested or not, but I tagged you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete