Sunday, June 7, 2015

i legit want to punch through a screen door right now. or preferably the entire educational system of california.

I AM DYING, GUYS.

Things that happened this weekend:

1) nothing.

What I did this weekend:

1) nothing.

At least, it felt like it.

Are you ever at that point where you have so many things you need to do that you JUST. CANNOT. DO. ANYTHING.

THAT IS ME RIGHT NOW.

I studied for finals this weekend, guys. I studied a couple of chapters of Chemistry, one chapter of math, and ?three? chapters of Spanish. It actually isn't bad for two days, but I did most of that on Saturday and today I just kind of lounged around.

I hate unproductivity.

But yet it's in my nature to be unproductive.

THINGS THAT I STILL NEED TO DO:
-Write a review for Tomorrowland.
-Write a review for All Four Stars.
-Write a review for Saint Anything.
-Write a Jam of the Week.
-Wait for my dad to decide whether or not I'm allowed to have a YouTube channel.
-Study for Chem.
-Study for Spanish.
-Study for math.
-Stress about all three of those subjects.
-Finish my post for this Friday.
-Write thank-you cards for all of my teachers.
-Get a five-dollar gift card for our book club sponsor.

I kind of just want everything to be DONE. It's the uncertainty that's killing me, not the fact that I have bad grades right now.

UNCERTAINTY. I despise it.

Finals start on Wednesday, but for me they really actually start on Thursday because Wednesday is English and AP Euro...English just has a grammar test (I love grammar) and AP Euro has a party...

I get out of school in FIVE DAYS. 

FIVE DAYS.

FIVE DAYS.

Countdown to the end of school: five days.




2 comments:

  1. Know the feeling...all too well. :P

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad I'm not the only one :)

      Delete