Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WEDNESDAY UPDATES + THE VIDEO'S UP! THE VIDEO'S UP!


Quick Updates:

-I PASSED MY PERMIT TEST!!!!! (PRAISE THE LORD)
-I'm taking my first lesson on Friday!
-I saw Jurassic World + Ferris Bueller's Day Off yesterday. Both were moderately good.
-I'm going to a live-studio-audience thing of Girl Meets World...which is utterly insane and I still cannot wrap my head around it.
-I currently have been head-planning two different posts for you. This Friday's post is going to be awesome.

Anyway...

(please ignore the intro. It stinks and I definitely need to work on that.)






6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your permit test! How was Jurassic World?

    Great job on your video, too : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jurassic World was actually pretty good! Chris Pratt has become one of my favorite actors :)

      Delete
  2. OMG YOUR PERSONALITY IS SO FUN AND THIS VIDEO IS PERFECTLY EDITED AND HOW

    how is this your first video. like literally how. my first video suuuucked. actually, my second vid also suuuucked. and my future videos will most likely suuuu--

    you're already master at vlogging. I have a sneaking suspicion you've done this before.

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgar, you haven't seen nuthin' on my personality, haha!

      I've actually been making videos for a year now, but my parents wouldn't let me get a youtube until just recently :=D Thank you, though! I have a really awful moviemaker, but thankfully YouTube Editor lets me patch up the rough spots

      Delete
  3. YAY YOU PASSED! Well done! :)

    And you're out of school! Cool video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGH YOU'RE SEEING GIRL MEETS WORLD. I just died a little.
    xoxo
    Grace Anne

    ReplyDelete