Wednesday, July 15, 2015

AN ANNOUNCEMENT + 'LIVING IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY'


I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

I WILL BE TRAVELING TO HAWAII FROM JULY 20TH-28TH.

BUT I WON'T BE GONE, BECAUSE...


The point of my blog is to show parts of my life so I can look back and remember all the good times. Therefore, I will be bringing my trusty steed (aka my laptop) and my brains and finessey finger awesomeness to Hawaii, where I will show you all the sights and sounds and tastes and EVERYTHING as I saw them.

And yes, this was inspired by my last year's chronicling of my trip to Korea (South, of course). If you'd like to review those, click here!

Has it seriously been a year since I did that? What on earth happened? I am so freaked out by how fast time flies.

Anyway, I will probably be recording things as well, so expect maybe a couple of videos to go up. I'm thinking of starting a vlog channel (because I have crazy experiences almost every day and to post every day on my main channel would be way too much). Maybe I'll start it while I'm there. I don't know. Maybe I'll make a montage of clips for my main channel and some vlogs for the vlog channel.

I don't know. What do you think I should do? 

Either way, I'll have tons of stuff to share and I'm so INCREDIBLY excited. I've never been to Hawaii before, and we're going snorkeling and stuff, so I'll probably have wonderful and amazing pictures...unless I drop my phone in the water or I get eaten by sharks or something...but let's pray that something like that won't happen to me, all right?

Also, I'll be about three hours behind Pacific Coast time, so some of you guys will be ever further ahead of me than you usually are, haha. Just an fyi:-)

Without further ado, here's another video! Apologies for it being so abrupt and short towards the ending (and my Valley Girl voice needs some work), but my movie maker program is really basic and it starts acting funny if I have too many special effects and things on it, so I had to delete a couple of things.

Anyway, thanks for being awesome!







3 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN!! Can't wait for your hawaii series. I'm going to Virginia on Friday. Also, I love expectations vs reality videos! They're so fun to watch!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm excited too! Have fun in Virginia!

      Delete
  2. Hawaii! That sounds amazing, I hope you have fun :)

    Your video is awesome as usual :)

    ReplyDelete