Wednesday, August 5, 2015

COMPUTERS CONFUSE ME & SCHOOL IS ALMOST BEGINNING AGAIN

A couple things:

1. I'M SO SORRY I DON'T HAVE A VIDEO FOR YOU GUYS TODAY. Here's the deal: my computer got Windows 10. Here's the deal: I haven't yet figured out how to import pictures and videos to my computer, and I messed the thing up on my mom's computer, so I DON'T HAVE A VIDEO. I'm sorry. But I promise: as soon as I get my dad to figure it out, I WILL MAKE A VIDEO. I don't care how much it takes. I WILL. (And I'll upload it as soon as it's done.) 

I'm trying to find an appropriate tag to do; I've already done the TMI Tag and the Common White Girl Tag on here, and the other random questions ones and beauty ones are kind of irrelevant to me and boring. Any suggestions? Or should I do a challenge? If so, more suggestions? ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL? (I'd written something out, but I've decided to do that for next week's video, and a tag/challenge for this week's. S/o to Elise for asking me to do one; they're easier to film and edit.)

2. SCHOOL IS ALMOST BEGINNING AGAIN. I start on September first, which, to be fair, is nearly a month from now, but I still have to do AP Bio homework and it's suiting up to be bad. Another problem: I'm getting really busy. This week we have Vacation Bible School (VBS) Monday through Friday evening at my church, which I'm helping out with, and I'm in my second-to-last week of SAT boot camp, and I have tennis camp in the morning. It's crazy, I tell you. In the end, I spend only about two hours per day at my house during the actual day, and I get home at around 9:30 p.m. 

3. SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER. For some people, it actually is. Can you believe it?! I honestly can't. I CAN'T. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT.

R.I.P. summer.

But guess what?! IT'S MY SECOND-TO-LAST SUMMER BEING A GRADE SCHOOL STUDENT. Can you believe that?! I can't!

Anyway, new things are coming up. interesting things are coming up. i'm fairly sure of that.



12 comments:

  1. Good luck with your computer issues!!!! Technology- I swear, it's our to make our lives miserable. *glares at computer*.
    I AM NOT OKAY WITH SUMMER ALMOST BEING OVER! Ugh. You're lucky that you have until September 1. I think I've only got about two weeks left. :P
    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW BUT TECHNOLOGY IS SO HELPFUL RIGHT????

      Enjoy those last two weeks!

      Delete
  2. NO!!! Summer has gone by so fast!! I can't believe school is already starting. I think that they really need to extend summer to like half the year instead of like three months. I'm starting on August 25th.

    I'll try to find a cool challenge/tag also that might work :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the What's in my mouth challenge with your sibling/friend/etc?? Or the Rainbow Milk challenge! 😋

      Delete
    2. I'll look at the "what's in my mouth" challenge!

      Delete
    3. Haha or the paint twister thing! It's where you pour paint on the twister circles. I would love to do that! XD

      Delete
  3. YES SCHOOL NO

    same about Windows 10; idk what's even going on right now but I just say a little prayer each time I use my computer

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha maybe i should start praying whenever i use my computer lol ;-)

      Delete
  4. Do the Rainbow Milk Challenge!!! lol jk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you sort out computer things soon! :) Life is so busy isn't it?

    And the further you get from summer... the closer I get. Mwahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that's a good thing for you! that actually makes me really happy :-) it's glad to know that while i'm suspended between disbelief and reality, some other wonderful human beings are getting ready to experience what i've just done. that's awesome.

      Delete