Wednesday, September 9, 2015

THE YEAR THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE.

Junior year is fairly different from sophomore year, different enough that I'm thinking I might change my procrastinating ways. (But I mean like, I suppose I'm procrastinating by writing this post...)

1. I am allowed to eat in at least 2 of my classes. 

DO YOU REALIZE THE MONUMENTALNESS OF THAT SENTENCE.

I Am Allowed To Eat In Like 2 Of My Classes.

Last year, the only class I was allowed to eat in was in AP Euro. But guess what? guess what???

I CAN FINALLY GET THROUGH THIRD AND FOURTH PERIODS BECAUSE I AM ALLOWED TO EAT.

(as long as it doesn't distract me, but since when did giving fuel to your brain distract you from learning? hahahaha. ha. ha. hurrrr.)

2. THE HOMEWORK STINKS MAJORLY.

Guess who stayed up until 10:30 at night doing math homework? Granted, I'd gone for a run and done some other stuff before I finally started homework, but LET'S BE HONEST: WHO DOES HOMEWORK UNTIL 10:30 ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?

I do, apparently.

3. The freshmen look even smaller.

My brother started his freshman year. He looks fairly young. But I'm going to be really honest with you right now...

...there are people who look like they could be in sixth grade right now, no joke. It's crazy. I wonder how four years can change so much of you--most of the seniors look like they're basically adults. (At least to me, a lowly junior, they do.)

4. YOU PAY ATTENTION MORE IF CLASSES YOU LIKE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

Science and math are my first and fifth periods, respectively. In the middle are language arts, Spanish, and U.S. history. All three classes and/or teachers in the middle are bomb.

And besides, after sitting for 4.5 hours in SAT boot camp during summer, I'm not complaining about 55-minute class periods.

5. I AM OFFICIALLY THE AGE OF TROY AND GABRIELLA IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.

okay, so technically after winter break, I'll be their ages. But I'm still their ages.

Actually, I'm still 15, which means I'm the age of some of the older freshmen.

6. I got my first college letter today.

It has my name on it and everything. I suspect that Washington University in St. Louis (yeah, I don't know how that works, either...Washington in St. Louis?) stole my information from my College Board account. They say that I am among a select group invited to accelerate my search for the right college with "Backpack Secrets of the Nation's Top Scholars." (They actually made that phrase bold on the paper and all that wonderful collegiate jazz.)

HAHAHAHAHA. What are "backpack secrets" anyway?

7. I discovered Twenty One Pilots' song "Stressed Out" AND I TOTALLY RELATE.

(hello to everyone who loves twenty one pilots. i haven't joined your fandom yet but i like your band.)

8. My Sweet Sixteen is coming up. I'LL BE SIXTEEN BY THE END OF THIS MONTH. HURRAH. HURRAH. HURRAH.

I am having a party, but I've decided I'm only inviting my youth group friends and one other family friend. 

9. I hope you're all having wonderful days, and please excuse me if I can't respond to your comments. I read all of them (I REALLY DO; THEY SEND ME EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS EVERY TIME YOU COMMENT) and they mean a lot to me. 

Also, check out my recent video from my YouTube channel! Don't forget to subscribe!

(look at me being a little professional.)





14 comments:

  1. THAT WAS THE NIGHT THINGS CHANGED!

    (Sorry your title got that song stuck in my head. I will forever love Taylor. xD)

    Ha hurrrrrr!!!!!! Yassss I'm not the only one who says that!!!!

    FOOD IN CLASS OMG THAT IS LIFE CHANGING O.O

    HOW ARE THE FRESHMEN SO TINY LIKE WAS I SO TINY WHAT IS THIS MADNESS??? I DIDN'T THINK I WAS THAT TINY MY LIFE IS A LIE.

    *gasp* Troy and Gabriella age??? THAT IS A MILESTONE. High school should be exactly like HSM. Well, at my school there actually are a ton of people who go around singing all of the time. It's pretty amazing. BUT STILL.

    HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY THAT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT WHAT YOU GET TO EAT IN YOUR CLASSES that is so unfair and awesome at the same time

    and also happy almost birthday !!!!
    oh and i've been wondering for a while did you stop posting on rcubed's reads and reviews?
    sorry for my awful punctuation and grammar 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i swear i would do better in school if we could eat during class

      Delete
  3. YOU GET TO EAT IN YOUR CLASSES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY EATING IN CLASS. Last year I wasn't allowed to eat any classes, this year half my teachers don't care. BECAUSE EATING IS A GOOD THING.

    TWENTY ONE PILOTS HELLO AMAZING.

    And I know your homework struggles.

    Happy-almost-birthday! Isn't 16 just scary and exiting at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name's Blurryface and I care what you think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! I hope that you have an awesome, blessed junior year! That was an awesome year for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARGH YES STRESSED OUT THAT IS MY FAVORITEST SONG EVER BY MY FAVORITEST BAND.
    *ahem*
    Yeah. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. twenty one pilots yessss. :) Stressed Out accurately describes my life, to be completely honest. Love it so much.

    dude, eating in your classes is awesome. I have weird blood sugar, and so I get really hungry at weird hours of the day and I can't eat in the class rooms so I have to duck out and it's really awkward. Consider yourself super lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you get to eat in your classes! That's soooo cool. OMG your videos are
    So awesome ^ ^ definetely looking forward to your next post
    XDDDDD

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. FOOD IS GOOD. even better when you get to eat in your class ^_^
    haha your YouTube video is hilarious :) i'll go check out your channel now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah my word. Thank you for helping me realize that I'm older then Troy and Gabbie. I think I'm going to go look into nursing homes now. #reallynotreally

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG YOU HAVE 50 YOUTUBE SUBSRIBERS

    ReplyDelete
  13. *is in 10th grade and still looks like a sixth grader* *pretends not to care* *cries inside*

    YUSSSS YOU HAVE DISCOVERED TWENTY ONE PILOTS OUR KINDRED SPIRITS BECOME KINDRED-ER ONCE AGAIN

    also why are every one of your YouTube videos perfect I just

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete