Sunday, September 20, 2015

Updates, a Public Spotify...and I'm Almost 16 !!! !!!! !!!!!

Happenings:

(really short ones because it's 10:30 at night, and i'm rather tired and would like to go to sleep but also need to update everyone)

~AP Bio test tomorrow. Just spent an hour with my dad reviewing for it (he was a biochem major). Too bad his science and math genes didn't rub off on me.

~Drove on the freeway for the first time today. I went 67 mph and had to change lanes and it was freaky and I'm really glad I didn't die. Countdown till December, when I can actually get my license: 3 months.

~Finishing up on party planning. Yes, I am having a Sweet Sixteen party! I'm really excited, partly because I love my youth group (I decided I wanted to have a youth-group-only party, because it'd be kind of awkward if I had everyone I know there), and also because I haven't had a party since I was, like, six. Not even kidding. I'm not a party person. (And yes, I'll share pictures and most likely a vlog on it.)

~I made a public Spotify so I could embed playlists and things on here without giving away my dad's name and stuff. AND YAY I'M EMBEDDING STUFF SO WISH ME LUCK. (here's some of the stuff i've been listening to. it's mostly andy mineo, because his new album just came out, but there's alessia cara & jasmine thompson & twenty-one pilots on it too:)



~Kind of freaky how old I'm getting. 16 isn't that old, but in 2 years--730 days--I'll be legal and able to vote. (CraYZyZYY.)

How are you guys doing? What have you been up to?



7 comments:

  1. Eeep! Happy early birthday and that is SUPER exciting. :D
    I approve of your music choices. *nods* Especially Twenty One Pilots. (It seems like I'm seeing them all over the blogosphere lately... Or is that just because I'm paying attention to them? *shrug*) Jasmine's voice is so pretty... I listen to her sometimes just because of the sound and not much because of the music. I like her song Willow the best.

    Katie Grace | A Writer's Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ALMOST SWEET SIXTEENTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shoves cake towards you*

    Haha, I understand about the party. I had my first party since I was eight for my last birthday, and gosh it was weird. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy's album finally dropped, yay! UNCOMFORTABLE IS FIREEEE OKAY. Also yay for you getting a Spotify because your music taste is flawless (since it has so much in common with mine :P) so I'm def following you.

    *virtually attends sweet sixteen party* My sixteenth birthday is next year...omg what...no no no I'm still 12 yes let's pretend I'm still 12

    (also yay for driving without dying! ^^ that's always the best part of driving.)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY EARLY AND SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY (Gosh that sounds so cheesy) I KNOW JASMINE THOMPSON! I first discovered her in this Sainsburys advert that was advertising their pizza XDDDD, anyway her song was in the background and I fell completely in love with it!!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY 16th BDAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! hope it's super amazing :)

    ReplyDelete