Sunday, November 1, 2015

IT'S NOVEMBER??? WHAT?!?!


Here is a list of some things that I completed in the month of October or am planning to complete in November:

1. HOMECOMING - It's this Saturday (November 7th), and I have a dress and I'm going to wear a black leather jacket and heels and I'm really really excited even though I don't have a date but who needs one anyway I'm going to have SO MUCH FUN.

2. SHANNON MESSENGER'S LAUNCH PARTY FOR NEVERSEEN - Because I'm a huge fan of the series and I went last year and I had my eyes closed in the picture so I had to retake one. I read half of the book while I was waiting in line and the other half at home in bed. 

But one word: KEEEEEEEFFFFFEEEEEEEEEE.
I even made a playlist exhibiting my feelings. It's entitled "KEEFE." In all caps.

Going to this launch party, though, made me realize that I'm kind of getting old for this sort of thing. I love the books, but I don't really care about the Q&A or the cupcakes anymore. Huh.

3. THE FIRST QUARTER OF SCHOOL IS OVER. Hallelujah. Praise da Lord. 

4. THANKSGIVING BREAK & VETERANS DAY! I get next Wednesday off (for Veterans Day), and the entire week of Thanksgiving off. SO EXCITED. You have no idea.

5. SECRET PROJECT #1! Which will hopefully be announced in the coming months! Yay!

6. SECRET PROJECT #2! I had a decent story idea the other day. For those of you who don't know, I haven't really written fiction since this February/March, so to be off that hiatus with a fresh fodder of ideas is really exciting for me. I'll focus on developing this story idea, and I'll let you know if it goes anywhere.

7. TRIP LEE CONCERT! Trip Lee is the first-ever rapper my brother and I saw in concert...and you can say it revealed a whole new world for us (because, see, we're REALLY into Christian rap). To see him again in mid-November is really going to bring things full-circle, and I'm insanely excited.

8. MORE YOUTUBE VIDEOS! There WILL be one posted this week--watch for it on Wednesday--and hopefully I'll get some more up in the next month.

9. NO MORE TENNIS SEASON! Tennis season seriously kicks your tush because you get home kind of late and you kindasortamaybe have a lot of homework. We won league finals (yay!) and so we're in CIF (I don't know what it stands for, but it's playoffs, basically) and we'll be playing against other schools. It's sudden death, so one loss and we're going home. We'll most likely be finishing this week or next, and then we have break.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

I should go study for Biology right now, so I'll leave you guys to it! I'll be chatting with you guys in the comments section below again, so I just want to ask you:
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?


8 comments:

  1. YAY YOURE GOING TO HOMECOMING OMG YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I'M SUPER EXCITED I'LL SHOW YOU ALL PICTURES YAY

      Delete
  2. YAYYY! homecoming! neverseen! (are you going to review it?) school! (not yay!) concerts! youtube! yayyy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not--I stopped reviewing things awhile back--but it was really good! you should get it!

      Delete
    2. you should make a homecoming video if you have time :-)

      Delete
  3. You write fiction? That's great! Have you heard of NaNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I'm not a huge fan of it (I did the camp one year and wasn't happy with it), and anyway it'd be too late to start because I haven't planned or plotted or anything.

      Delete