Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hello December

How's it going?


I love December. It's just a great month--it's the end of the year, so you can start to think about new beginnings in January. Christmas. The cooler weather. Winter. 

*sighs*

I love December.

Oh, and by the way, remember my last post (Rachel Tries to Motivate Herself to be Healthy)?

I lasted until Thursday, which is actually pretty good for me (four days!!!!), when we had a fiesta in Spanish.

*sighs again*

You honestly can't resist flan, or those little powdered sugar ball things, or chips and salsa.

#NOREGRETS

By the way, I switched back to MyFitnessPal. Much easier--you only count the calories, not the diet.

Anyway, how have you all been doing?

This past week was so crazy, I'm currently wondering why I didn't have a mental breakdown again. I had a Biology test on Monday (along with a couple of quizzes), a MAJOR APUSH test on Friday, and a math test on Thursday, plus quizzes and projects scattered in between. I think I've finally learned how to get by on six hours of sleep without feeling tired, but the result is me just procrastinating more than ever.

I also had cucumber water this week, which was a major highlight. It was so fragrant and good. And I went on the freeway today, driving home from church--and I didn't crash! Yay!

Anyway, only two more weeks until winter/Christmas break! I think I have it in me to finish out strong. I'll have a lighter week this week (since I had tests all last week, I won't have very many this week--but a LOT the week before break), and I have MyFitnessPal, and our neighbor recently brought over a giant basket full of goodies. PLUS, my youth group had a bake sale to help fundraise for our summer retreat, and my dad and I bought a LOT of stuff.

Heaven help my waistline. (But again...MYFITNESSPAL!)

I also have two collaboration videos with my friend Rachael coming out this Wednesday and next, and they're honestly some of the most fun videos I've ever filmed. You should TOTALLY please go watch them--they're crazy. (Both involve disgusting quantities of marshmallows.) If you aren't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please subscribe so as not to miss them!

Girl Meets World this past Friday was a disappointment. BUT HOW DOES LUCAS FEEL? That's the major question. 

To be honest, I think he still likes Riley.

Maya's kind of a mess (part of the reason why she's my favorite character, because I'm a mess), and we're never really certain about Lucas' feelings for her. They're just so AWKWARD. I thought their characters would be better with each other, but they're like Riley and Lucas in Season One...awkward and cray and weird.

I wish Zay had been in the episode to sort out everyone's feelings for them.

And I think Farkle did the right thing...but OH MY GOODNESS EVERYTHING'S A MESS RIGHT NOW.

And the Twitter page isn't helping at all. "It was clear from the pilot"--like what?? 

I'm so confused.

But anyway, it's just a Disney show.

Last but not least, I have an important announcement I'll be making on December 14th. It's really important. Like, really really really important.

So yeah. Just thought I should throw that out there. I'll be giving more hints and clues in the upcoming weeks, but 

HEY BY THE WAY, I've been looking for more blogs to follow--not necessarily writing blogs (I'm already following a lot of those), but personal, somewhat artsy, funny, blogs you'd think I'd like. Whatever blog you enjoy reading, do you mind linking it down in the comments below? I'd love to check them out.

Thanks, and toodles!
Rachel Alison







16 comments:

  1. IT'S DECEMBER. I love december <3 all the cool air and jackets and I can wear my beanie and hot coco and scarves....

    Oh my lord, Girl Meets World IS a mess. Farkle did do the right thing. I have been shipping Riley and Lucas, but lately since the art and music program episode, I've been wanting Maya and Lucas (you can tell he likes them both but idk which one he likes more)

    I mean, I have a blog where I post about life but I'm really not funny so :/
    I do recommend Gwen's blog:
    http://aloneindollworld.blogspot.com/ (She doesn't post doll stuff any more)

    That's all I can think of now.

    xo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i'll be sure to check out your blog and hers in my spare time!

      Delete
  2. I love December ♡ gmw is just... confusing. anyways, can't wait for your announcement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks! and GMW is so confusing. I can't even.

      Delete
    2. oh - and check out somethingdevine.com. you might like it. it is really artsy and inspiring!

      Delete
    3. just checked them out--they're such good filmmakers!

      Delete
  3. OKAY.

    *climbs up onto soapbox*

    I've been needing to discuss this episode. So. First off, IDK what to think about Farkle. The only thing I'm certain about as far as he's concerned is that he and Riley need to be together. He liked being dragged up those stairs way too much;) Zay needed to be there. Desperately. Like, please. As far as Lucaya goes, I'm not sure what Lucas feels. All I really got from him was that he seemed really happy when he and Maya were talking on the roof, and then when Farkle announced that Riley still likes Lucas, his face pretty much dropped and he didn't look too thrilled. So IDK. My big takeaway was that Lucas and Maya were together at midnight, and the writers said whoever was together at midnight was important. That made me pretty happy.

    The pilot...I have so, so many theories. So I won't spam you.

    *steps off soapbox*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Also! I nominated you for the Liebster award. Because you're really awesome;)

      I'm super excited for your announcement btw! Just realized I didn't say that in my last comment. As well as nervous. Please tell me its a good announcement!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is a good announcement! But at the same time, it's a bit scary and weird to think about, so...haha.

      Anyway, I agree with you about GMW, but I also think that Lucas was with both Riley AND Maya at midnight (even though it was a little after, but symbolically, he was).

      IT'S SO CRAZY I DON'T UNDERSTAND

      Delete
    3. Yay!! Although scary and weird...gah you're making me nervous here, Rachel!!!

      Yeah, true. I'm trying way too hard to be optimistic here xD

      NEITHER DO I HELP

      Delete
  4. Announcement? o.O What... Ooh... Now I'm really curious... o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *insert evil laughter*

      it's a good announcement, promise!

      Delete
  5. Happy December to you as well! And what is with this announcement thing? I want to know what it is now. *tries to find out what it is and fails* ugg! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Announcement?! :) I can't believe it's December already!

    ReplyDelete