Sunday, December 20, 2015

Random Vibes

I rearranged my room, organized most of my blog tour, and am currently procrastinating doing homework! (Although I'm on break, I still need to study. Sigh...)

But on the other hand, I uploaded some pictures from these past couple of weeks, so I thought I'd share them with you! (Also...I have a sneak peek of what Silver Mess is going to look like!)


I've been driving A LOT lately, guys. And I mean A LOT. Yesterday (the first day of break), I drove to and from Target, to and from Yogurtland, and to and from the library. Today, I drove to church (on the freeway with a keyboard in the backseat), and I'm definitely planning on doing more driving in the days until my driving test (January 5th)!

I'M SO EXCITED, GUYS.

Recently, my newspaper teacher organized a party for the newspaper/yearbook staffs. We went to this art place, where we were supposed to draw a green wreath against a white background.

I'm not a conventional person, so I chose to do a white wreath against a blue background. Alas...that was not the way it turned out.





In case you're wondering why on earth my painting looks supremely Jewish (Star of David, the blue), it's because of this:

I originally painted a regular five-pointed star, but I didn't plan it out very well, so the top ended up pointing down. Then one of the other guys was like, "Hey, that's a Satanic star!"

Well, obviously I can't have my star be a Satanic one, and the fact that he said that would have been irking me for the rest of the painting's existence, so I turned it into a Star of David, only now it looks bad--not even because it looks Jewish, but because my painting is just plain ol' BAD.

I was just about to destroy that guy's painting.


Aaaaand...here's a picture of the header and top of my website:



I'm so excited, guys! This is gonna be GOOOOOOOD!

(AND I JUST BOUGHT THE STUFF FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!)







4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your driving test is soon! And your painting still looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the driving! That's very exciting haha. I'm still way too terrified xD Hahaha, I love your story about the wreath..you're a million times better at painting than I will ever be, if that makes you feel better haha. Ahhhh, I can't wait to see Silver Mess unveiled!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you with driving!! And your painting looks great :) As does your blog header :)

    ReplyDelete