Friday, December 25, 2015

This Christmas

Dear Jesus-

Even though nobody knows exactly when you were born, I'm so glad we celebrate your birth into this world. Without you taking on human flesh, we'd basically be nowhere. Like this blogosphere that I live in? Nowhere. No point. We'd probably all be reminiscing about something pointless, which is what I do ninety-nine percent of the time anyway.

But even though sometimes I'm discontent with my life, and this year's Christmas doesn't exactly feel like how I think Christmas should feel, I'm still grateful. I'm grateful that You gave my family the means to donate to other charities, I'm grateful that You have given me the opportunity to write this blog, I'm grateful for what You have in store for me--the good, the bad, and the ugly.


Love, Rachel

p.s. merry Christmas!!!!!1!!!!!!11111!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!1!11!!




3 comments:

  1. m e r r y c h r i s t m a s ♡ ❄

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen.

    p.s. merry belated christmas??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete